Saturday, May 31, 2008

Old Friends

After anxiously awaiting the big-screen return of my four New York friends, today was the big day. I saw Sex and the City today! It was great, and it's a good thing, because I waited through half an hour of commercials to see it! I finally saw two movie previews... just before they showed two more commercials before the movie started. It was so frustrating! I was like, "Bring on the girls, already!!!" It was strange, because the last movie I saw at that theater started without any commercials or previews at all. At any rate, the movie was good. I really miss the TV series, and it could have gone on for three or four hours and I'd have been enthralled the entire time. It's so much fun to watch the fashion and the New York lifestyle. I miss the Big Apple. I am wishing I'd made a trip up there before I left for Dublin!

No comments: