Friday, May 9, 2008

The longest week ever...

Despite the bank holiday on Monday the 5th, this has been the longest week ever! I'm so happy it's Friday. Nothing big planned for this weekend since my trip to Rome is Wednesday. I will be resting my feet and making Roman tour plans all weekend, except for a birthday outing tomorrow night.

Even though this week was long, it was gorgeous weather. A little hot for my taste, but it's all anyone can talk about around here. It's been as warm as it usually gets, and the sun has graced us with its constant presence in the sky all week - until close to 10:00 at night!! Brilliant blue skies, nice cool breeze. I'm told it won't last, but it's hard to imagine I'll need a coat again any time soon.

Hopefully I will have a good story for you by the end of the weekend. It's been pretty normal around here.

May all the moms have a nice Mother's Day!

No comments: