Sunday, May 25, 2008

Nice, Relaxing Weekend

Other than a little walking around yesterday to return some library books and get some groceries, I have been at home relaxing all weekend. I've been reading and doing laundry, occasionally doing some internet surfing. Next weekend is a three-day weekend, and I'm trying to decide if I should find a short trip to take. Because it's a little last-minute, I think it's going to be too expensive. Just a few weeks ago I stumbled across a free flight to London (before tax, which made the total like €20) and it's not so free now... about €200. They account for the holiday weekends like everyone else, I suppose. I may have to find little day trips to keep me occupied.

The teams at work will begin processing "in parallel" with Jacksonville next week. Everyone is pretty excited, since they've been training for two months now. I am preparing for the little things that come up when you switch from a test or practice environment to the real thing. It should fill my days quite nicely.

Not much more to tell - I guess I'll make up for the humongo-blog from last week's trip to Rome by being shorter this time. You're welcome!

No comments: