Sunday, April 6, 2008

Inside my new place...

I am moved in to my new place. I have decided to stay at the temp place until they kick me out because there is no cable or internet at my new place yet. But all my stuff is where it belongs and I will be moving in permanently on Tuesday night. I am really happy with the location, and can't wait to settle. The hard part is over now. I marched up and down those stairs about 30 times today, and my legs are ready to fall off.

We got hailed on AND snowed on today. Well, we think it was snow. It was softer than hail. It was really coming down out there! Fish n' chips for lunch at a restaurant that's really close to home. It was delicious and I will most definitely be back. Anyway, not much more to add for now. Very very tired...









No comments: