Thursday, April 3, 2008

Busy Busy

This week is soooooooooooo busy... between work and trying to move, I can barely keep up. The landlords here are a different breed. They want all my money and they want it NOW. Tomorrow I pick up the keys and most of my stuff is moving on Saturday, but I may live at the temp place until time is up. Internet access is iffy at the new place, and I want to stay in touch as long as possible. And I get the distinct priviledge of purchasing a television here, which is completely irritating since I will not be able to take it back to Jax with me at the end of my Irish time. Surprise, surprise, tvs are not cheap here! I may be joining the pan-handlers on the streets. Or maybe I will see about getting a television from the gypsies. Now there's an idea!

Anyway, despite the chaos of the week, I am still very happy. I am sure by the end of next week I will be feeling much more relaxed. I will be hanging out in my back "yard" at the new place, sipping wine and enjoying the sunshine (hopefully there will be no hail for a while). I will post photos as soon as possible.

Until then, I will bid you goodbye as the Irish do at the end of a phone call... bye! bye! bye! bye!

No comments: