Thursday, June 5, 2008

Scotland, here I come!

I'm going to Edinburgh next weekend! I found a great deal on a flight and hotel and I'm looking so forward to it. This time I'm going to have my very own bathroom, and I'm pretty sure I'll be able to take a shower whenever I want! It's funny how much the little things mean when you've had the alternatives. I will be there from very early on a Saturday to very late on Monday. Here's a web link to the Lonely Planet info on Edinburgh: http://www.lonelyplanet.com/worldguide/scotland/edinburgh/. Not quite as much time to plan this trip, but I don't think it will be a problem. I'm definitely going to do the hop on/hop off bus tour and maybe a sightseeing trip around the outer areas - maybe Loch Ness?
I consider this my third European trip, since I went to 1) Northern Ireland and 2) Rome. I have officially caught the 'travel bug!'

No comments: