Monday, February 16, 2009

Anticipation... Anxiety... Curiosity

As I prepare for my trip to France and Belgium, I am finding myself looking forward to it more than I expected. Although I am nervous about the French hating me, I am so excited about the sights. Paris is fully planned, and I will be pounding the pavement for two days solid while I'm there. Fitting all that into two short days is going to be tough, but I like a challenge. I've always had the most fun on trips where I've packed too much into so few moments! In Brussels and Bruges I plan to eat chocolate, drink some Belgian beer and wander around, relaxing after my crazy trip to the City of Light.

Don't worry, there will be plenty of photos of my new 'do in my trip photos. That is, if I have the guts to hand over my camera for someone to snap some shots! That's one of the good things about being in a big city full of other tourists. It never seems difficult to find a fellow single traveller (usually women, oddly enough) or a couple to help me out.

Au revior!

No comments: