Thursday, January 8, 2009

Back to bloggin'

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

It's been a while, but I've been away and planning trips and it's kept me quite busy. I've decided to go to Paris and then take a train to Brussels and Bruges and fly back to Dublin from Brussels. This will be happening in late February. Wish me luck in Paris, as I'm pretty nervous about getting along there. It's fast-paced and I'm pretty sure Americans are not a favorite brand of tourist in the city.

In the meantime, I am off to Barcelona in two weeks. I'm counting on temperatures a bit warmer than Dublin. It's been below freezing almost every night this week. I shouldn't complain though. It's way colder in other parts of Europe, down to -20 C!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you finally added to your blog. The picture of Sadie is frightening! I want you to take a picture of the outside of your apartment and your views from your windows in your apt. How about a picture of your bus stop and your bus driver? I double dare you! I need a picture of your office as well. Thanks