Thursday, July 3, 2008

Rainy Days

So it's rained every day for maybe over a week. Everyone around me is complaining about it non-stop. They talk about depression due to a lack of sunshine. Well, I'm over here laughing it up folks - laughing it up! I am just so thankful it's not hot! I'm happy to live with the rain as opposed to the sweltering heat around the rest of the world right now. The daily commute is a little bit of a pain, but I'm dealing with it. Loving Ireland, still, during what everyone here says is the worst part of the year! It rains in Florida, too, right?

2 comments:

soupie said...

i love the rain! when i was in scotland over the holidays a couple of years back, it was the same thing. everyone complaining about the rain but me!

su said...

My son-in-law, who is from Dublin, refers to the daily rain as a "Grande soft day"