Monday, March 24, 2008

March 24 - Snooze fest

The last couple of days have been boring (or relaxing, depending on how you look at it).

Yesterday I walked up to Christ Church and took some pictures. I had a moment of awe - in my head it went like this: "I actually live in Europe. I am living in Europe! Oh my God that's so cool!"

I went to Marks and Spencer today and couldn't find these delicious black currant scones I found last week, and it made me feel sad. They were delicious!! I bought this stuff called Benalyn Chesty Cough for my lingering cough. I hope it works or I might have to figure out the health care thing.

On a more pleasant note, it seemed a little warmer today. I am hearing more and more jokes about summer in Ireland lately. I will have to see for myself, but these folks say it doesn't get warm here. Just warmER.

More later...

No comments: