Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Apartment Hunting, etc.

Today I was shown about 10 apartments. It was so much fun to see what's out there. I could literally do this every day. I am very interested in some of them, so follow-up will be done this week. Very exciting to have the prospect of a permanent place in the near future. Keep your fingers crossed I get a good one!

In other exciting news, my shipment arrived today! I now have all the stuff I'm going to have here! The weight was marked on the boxes... ready for the total? Just under 300 pounds. I should have brought the sofa. Just kidding!

Afraid I have a little sad news (more sad for me than anyone) - my little canine baby Sadie will not be joining me in Dublin. There were many reasons for this decision, most beyond my control. While I will miss her more than I can describe, I know she is happy and well-cared for with her grandparents. I'm already wishing I could go home for a visit though. Gotta be strong.

That's it for now. I am off to bed!

No comments: